Latest Updates

All about basketball

Tuesday, January 1, 2008 , Posted by dAVe at 11:02 PM

This will be my 2nd blog under blogger. From the URL itself, this blog is basically about basketball. I will be posting my thoughts regarding my personal favorite sport. Also, expect updates from the different leagues like the NBA, PBA and other professional leagues. I will also chat about different basketball tournaments like SEA Games, Asian Games, FIBA, and the upcoming Beijing Olympics.

Basketball aparallels from shoes to different gears will also be featured. News and updates regarding famous basketball teams and players including player movement will be delivered! I think it will also be good to have the history, evolution, mechanics, and other information about basketball as my early posts.

This will be similar to my other blog, inthegame. Please do visit this blog regularly and kindly leaver your comments and suggestions.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. dincee says:

    H!

    This is dincee of GreenBulb PR. Our company is currently handling the PR of adidas philippines and we would like to get your e-mail address and contact details so that we can coordinate with you regarding their latest products.

    Please e-mail me at dincee.caluag@greenbulbpr.com

    Hoping for your positive response. Thank you very much!

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment